Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Market Should Float Until Fed Time; Euro Position Stopped Out
Waiting on shorting stocks until I got more evidence of a top proved to be a wise move. However rolling the dice on the euro and shorting it prematurely yesterday was NOT a good choice. Volume today was light overall, but much higher than yesterday's almost non-existent volume which was under 700 million shares on the NYSE. Trader's are waiting for the Fed tomorrow before big volume moves occur I'm sure. Tomorrow we get an early morning Fed announcement followed by Bernanke's face and speech. So there should be increased volatility tomorrow and Thursday. Be ready.....I'm looking to short when the opportunity arises. At the moment, I am not short stocks or the euro though. But that could easily change tomorrow/Thursday. Be ready.
How To Trade Market Sentiment
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS BLOG AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. THE DATA HERE IS MERELY AN EXPRESSED OPINION. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.