Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Elliott Wave Indexes

Indexes in RadarScreen
This is my stock RadarScreen in Tradestation.  Notice how the indexes are solidly in the green yet all my options position stocks are well in the red.  That's when you know you've picked the right stocks to short as they are extremely weak relative to the rest of the market.  In addition, I feel this is also an internal barometer of strength for the overall market as well.  In addition, today there are 144 bearish signals on my proprietary indicators and only 12 bullish signals.  We also have gap opens now in the market which, at this stage and with this price action, can easily be interpreted as exhaustion gaps.  I continue to feel this market's bull run is on borrowed time and I'm very happy holding my put spreads in place.

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter