Thursday, April 28, 2016

Elliott Wave Options Signals - Closed PLCE at 40% Profit

Closed PLCE at 40% Profit

Children's Place whipsawed up an down today which made me a little nervous because it came real close to hitting my target, which was below wave A, and rallied sharply as well.  I did not want to get caught missing the move I wanted and see this stock shoot the moon against me so I was happy putting in a limit order this morning for a 40% profit it hit.  As the stock market sold off this afternoon, it took PLCE with it and my limit order was hit shortly before the close.  Here is the result:

Closed PLCE put vertical (half position) at 72.5/82.5 for $4.65 for a 40% profit.  

SEE ORIGINAL POST WITH TRADE SETUP HERE

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter