Friday, June 24, 2016

Elliott Wave Options Signals - Closed NOC for 83% Profit

Closed NOC for 83% Profit

Northrop Grumman fell hard with the rest of the market this morning and hit my target level and I closed the trade at a hefty 83% profit.  Minor wave C just needed to clear wave A to satisfy EWP's "flat correction" rule and that's what it did.  I think this can easily fall further to the 38% Fibonacci but it will do so without me in the trade as my objective was met.  Click here for the original trade setup, and here's the conclusion:

Closed NOC July  210/220 put vertical at $6.75 for 83% profit


Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter