Monday, February 1, 2010

GBP/USD Trade Update



With a possible decent sized stock market rally underway I want to prepare for US dollar weakness, which would lead to GBP/USD strength. Looking at the count in the attached 4hr GBP/USD chart, it shows that I can lower my stop to the extreme of wave i. If the count is correct, then 1.6110 cannot be exceeded before a new low is acheived. Because of this, I'm lowering my stop to 1.6115, down from 1.6185.

My entry for this trade was 1.6235, so by lowering my stop to 1.6115 I will lock in 120 pip profit for now.

(click here for original post for trade setup)



PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS BLOG AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. THE DATA HERE IS MERELY AN EXPRESSED OPINION. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter