Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elliott Wave Forex Signals - AUDNZD in the Profit, Adjusting Trade


Elliott Wave forex signals AUDNZD trade 1a

The AUDNZD trade is working out very nicely as it sharply moved me 50 pips into the profit column and tested the wave (a) low. I expect continuation lower but I want to move my profit target up a little and move my stop to prevent a loss at this point:

Moving stop to breakeven at 1.1245
Moving profit target up to 1.1160

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST FROM THIS MORNING WITH TRADE SETUP:




Elliott Wave forex signals AUDNZD trade 1b

AUDNZD is severely overbought and my proprietary indicators just gave another sell signal in the London session.  Yesterday I tried a sell stop strategy as I wanted to see the selling continue into the US session. Instead, a very sharp rally occurred to a new high, eliminating the current sell signal.  This morning we have a similar setup today.  Only after that sharp rally yesterday, only a minor new high was made before selling pressure entered this market.  This pair is trading very heavy and should fall hard soon.

In addition, the Elliott Wave count shows a Flat Correction is occurring with yesterday's rally to a new high being wave (b).  The pair is currently in wave (c) down, which is an impulsive move and therefore very strong.  I'm looking for a move just below wave a, which is in line with Flat Correction rules, and to around the 23% Fibonacci retracement level around 1.1140.  I always add a few pips to be safe, and to adjust for the spread.

Also keep in mind that the Fed is doing their thing today so this can cause this pair to really move later on today which fits well with my analysis calling for a sharp move lower in an impulsive wave (c).  Here's my trade setup:

Sell stop at 1.12450
Stop loss at 1.13250
Take profit at 1.1150

 Principle Analysis


Promote Your Page Too

 PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter