Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elliott Wave Index Futures - S&P

Elliott Wave blog S&P futures

I just wanted to update my S&P futures chart.  Price dipped down to test the lower channel line like I anticipated in my post yesterday.  I see prices moving higher in a 3rd now.  Today's Fed meeting could be a good catalyst for that to occur.  I expect the usual whipsaw action around the meeting which is something I want nothing to do with and I usually try to close tight stop trades around this time.  I only have a long Natural Gas ETF position and a sell stop entry in place on the AUDNZD going into the meeting so I'm comfortable with that.

More after the government interferes with the free market later today...

Principle Analysis


Promote Your Page Too
 PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter