Thursday, April 21, 2016

Elliott Wave Option Signals - Closed BKH at 40% Profit

Elliott Wave Option Signals

Black Hills (BKH) finally made its way to my target area and is finding nice support at the 62% Fibonacci retracement level.  The decline took its sweet time unfolding in a WXY combination correction for wave (ii).  But since I had a spread, I didn't mind.  The sharp decline here is indicative of a C impulsive wave which I have as wave ((C)), but it can certainly continue lower.  However, it will do so without me as I got my pound of flesh from the market.  Here is the trade result:

Bought BKY put vertical May 55/60 $1.84 and sold for $2.57 for a 40% profit.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL TRADE SETUP:


Elliott Wave Options Signals - Black Hills Corp (BKH)

Black Hills Corp. is in a wave (ii) within a larger bullish move.  More importantly, it is in wave c of wave (ii), which is an impulsive affair, and therefore should be quite sharp.  Using wave analysis comparing wave A to wave C, and Fibonacci retracements of wave (i), I see a confluence of support between $56 - $57, so my target will lie somewhere in that area.  I placed a put option vertical spread:

Buy to open May 20  55/60 Put

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter