Thursday, April 21, 2016

Elliott Wave Options Signals - Closed T (AT&T) at 25% Profit

Closed T (AT&T) at 24% Profit

AT&T (T) has had a nice sharp decline close ti my target price so I closed the position at a respectable 24% profit.  It will likely continue lower to the 38% Fibonacci retracement level at $37.31 over the next few days but I will take my profits and run on a sharp decline like I got over the past three days.  Here is the trade summary:

Bought T put vertical May 20 27/39 at $0.72 and sold at $0.90 for 25% profit.

See original post with trade setup: click here

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter