Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow!



Wow, Dow down over 700 and S&P down over 100. I've said in previous posts that 1045 in the S&P was where we'd be able to strongly say that wave [3] or C was underway, but with the intense selling pressure today I'm going to pull that statement and put in a new one: as long as the market stays "heavy" and around current levels without a monster rally into the close, I'd say that it's highly probable that wave [3] or C has already started right now. It may be tough to get short now with a 700 point selloff, but just look at the steep decline from September 19, 2008 to October 10, 2008 and see how many entry opportunities there were; very few. I think over time it's quite possible for there to be good opportunities to enter anyway, but I just wanted to let you all know what I feel about today's selloff and that I've adjusted my entry point to get more aggressively short. So, barring a monster rally into the close, I think it's quite likely that wave [3] or C is currently underway.


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS BLOG AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. THE DATA HERE IS MERELY AN EXPRESSED OPINION. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter