Thursday, April 14, 2016

Elliott Wave Forex - GBPAUD Trade Loses 236 pips (averaged) on 2/3 Position

This trade did not work out and I was stopped out at a loss of 236 pips (averaged entry) on 2/3 position.  This trade is not over and the hourly charts are showing some bullish life so if the 4hr or daily charts trigger another signal, I might try getting long again.  But I will be more patient the 2nd time and perhaps buy on strength since when this pair pops higher it will probably be ferocious

ORIGINAL TRADE SETUP:

Adding 1/3 to my current long position now that prices have dropped overnight:

Long now at 1.8747
Added to long position at 1.8646
Stop at 1.8460
Profit target at 1.9300  


Elliott Wave Forex Signals - Huge Bullish GBPAUD Trade

The daily charts fired off a buy signal on my proprietary indicators which is line with a Minor 4th wave rally in the GBPAUD.  There has also been long standing bullish divergence on momentum indicators since late February, like in the RSI as shown.  This is a large trade so I'm only taking a 1/3 position of my normal position size:

Long now at 1.8747
Stop at 1.8460
Profit target at 1.9300  

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter