Thursday, April 7, 2016

Elliott Wave Option Signals - Closed SBH Put Diagonal at 28% Profit


Elliott Wave Option Signals - Closed SBH Put Diagonal

Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. gapped down big today towards my target.  It's close enough for me to take advantage of the big sharp drop and close my position at a nice 28% profit.  I bought the put diagonal for $2.58 and just sold it for $3.30.

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL TRADE CALL:


Elliott Wave Options Signal - SBH Put Diagonal

Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (SBH) has an ugly rally formation here.  After a long rally from around $22, it has pushed up in a large 3 wave move that is finishing off with ending diagonal.  This stock is ready to fall off a cliff.  Although I expect a sharp move, the most viable option strategy on this stock is a long put diagonal.  This is fine with me anyway because this stock can float and chop higher for a few more days or even a week or two before it declines.  Here is my trade:

Buy to Open SBH May 20/Jun 17 30/35 Put Diagonal @ $258

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter