Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Elliott Wave Forex Signals - Closed GBPCAD long for 337 Pip Profit

Closed GBPCAD long for 337 Pip Profit

GBPCAD Rallied nicely since I hit a long trade on the pair. The signal was from a daily chart so the stop was wide, and therefore I only took on half a position size on the trade.  Regardless, I closed it today at a 337 pip profit. It will probably continue towards my initial target around 1.8700 but I am good taking profits right now before the Asian and London sessions get under way and pose a risk of a sharp downward reversal eroding the profits I already obtained.  Here is the trade summary:

Half long at 1.8318, closed at 1.8655 for 337 pip profit

See original post with trade setup here

Please support the blog and like this post :-)


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ELLIOTT WAVE BLOG EXPRESSING AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter