Wednesday, March 3, 2010

AUD/JPY Short Opportunity

AUD/JPY 4hr




I have never traded the AUD/JPY but I see a good opportunity in the pair so I'm going to roll the dice. Notice on the above 4hr chart the pair has traced out a nice completed 5 wave impulsive decline. Then the ensuing rally is retraced a fibonacci 50% of the preceding 5 wave decline. After topping at that 50% level, I see another nice clean 5 wave drop. We are currently correcting that recent 5 wave drop so I see a good opportunity to get short. Let's get a closer up look:


AUD/JPY 1hr




When we zoom in on the hourly chart we can see a possible topping formation here. We see a rolling over effect combined with what could be a head and shoulders topping structure combined with hourly reversal candle.

I currently have a full short position with half of the position's stop at 80.90 and the other half to stop out at 82.90.


PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS JUST AN ANALYSIS BLOG AND IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OR IMPLIES ANY PROFIT OR GAIN. THE DATA HERE IS MERELY AN EXPRESSED OPINION. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

No comments:

StatCounter